a simple request...
well someone asked me to post something in my blog... and i'm granting this request... probably because this is a person that i look up to... :P charing! i'm not ass-kissing or anything... but this person is a really genuine person with really good intentions :) and probably because i'm just at the calm in the storm that i am in right now... maybe someone can relate to this song from Missundaztood...
Never win first place, I don't support the team
I can't take direction, and my socks are never clean
Teachers dated me, my parents hated me
I was always in a fight cuz I can't do nothin' right
Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Doctor, doctor won't you please prescribe somethin
A day in the life of someone else?
Cuz I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
note: my socks are clean, if ever i get to wear shoes that require socks, and i don't date teachers, and i think that i need unisom or valium in my life :P
to the person who requested this post: nothing wrong with you but there might be something wrong with me and the people around me... don't let them get you down as they have me... :(, though it's i'm still trying to struggle... btw thanks!
Never win first place, I don't support the team
I can't take direction, and my socks are never clean
Teachers dated me, my parents hated me
I was always in a fight cuz I can't do nothin' right
Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Doctor, doctor won't you please prescribe somethin
A day in the life of someone else?
Cuz I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
note: my socks are clean, if ever i get to wear shoes that require socks, and i don't date teachers, and i think that i need unisom or valium in my life :P
to the person who requested this post: nothing wrong with you but there might be something wrong with me and the people around me... don't let them get you down as they have me... :(, though it's i'm still trying to struggle... btw thanks!


1 Comments:
At September 29, 2004 at 10:29 PM,
Erwin Rafael said…
Happy, bertdey, Ms. Choclit. Na-miss ko lang ang iyong online presence. don't let them get to you. that's why we have this blog thingie, di ba? para dito natin masabi ang gusto nating masabi. :)
why don't you revert back to your dark chocolate persona? :p
Post a Comment
<< Home