Pick of the Month
downloading from limewire can be lots of fun (buti na lang maayos na dsl...) you get to pick from lots of songs from just a single artist and you get to see how versatile the artist is... pick of the month? jason mraz ;) if you've got the poison he's got the remedy... (hahahaha tangna ang corny!) i'm at awe at how good he can play the guitar and at the quality of his voice... it's really hard to find an artist that's really good at an instrument and in vocals... lahat puro paseksi na lang :P at walang kwenta ang mga kanta :P tulad ni *aherm aherm* his works of art count the remedy, curbside prophet, you and I both, and his latest single wordplay... he also has versions of the 80's hit i melt with you and oldies like summer breeze and rocketman... actually the first song i liked was "you and i both" which just came along with a cd i purchased (almost kinda acoustic 2) never really expected that he was this good... crush ko na siya! hahahahahaha pahiram marie! at kapangalan pa siya ni *aherm aherm* well i posted just one of his songs na gusto ko ^_^


Artist: Jason Mraz (Modern English)
LyricsSong: I Melt With You Lyrics
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world thrashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference andIt's getting better all the time
There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you (You should know better)
Dream of better lives the kind which never hate (You should see why)
Dropped in the state of imaginary grace (You should know better)
I made a pilgrimage to save this human race (You should see why)
Never comprehending a race that long gone by (I'll stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you (I'll stop the world)
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time (Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you
The future's open wide (Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you (Let's stop the world)
I've seen some changes but it's getting better all the time(Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you
The future's open wide
hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
I'll stop the world and melt with you(Let's stop the world)
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time (Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you...


Artist: Jason Mraz (Modern English)
LyricsSong: I Melt With You Lyrics
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world thrashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference andIt's getting better all the time
There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you (You should know better)
Dream of better lives the kind which never hate (You should see why)
Dropped in the state of imaginary grace (You should know better)
I made a pilgrimage to save this human race (You should see why)
Never comprehending a race that long gone by (I'll stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you (I'll stop the world)
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time (Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you
The future's open wide (Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you (Let's stop the world)
I've seen some changes but it's getting better all the time(Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you
The future's open wide
hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
I'll stop the world and melt with you(Let's stop the world)
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time (Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home